Wednesday 30 May 2012

i dream of Jana jordan

30 May 2012,Now i introduce Jana Jordan(9 March 1986)Texas.  yes she sexy and hot. She is one of Texas girls that kept my attention. I love seeing her naked than seeing her lingerie or bikini. I love her doesn't mean i want sex her. She could say can't bring guys any heat sensation feeling. Plus, she has faked boobs that B cup that puzzle me why she didn't enhance till D cup. I can imagine her sexy D cup boob, her slim curve and blonde hair. All in one sexy package.Read more






Adding, she wear some sexydress or bikini can't tell she Hot or WOW.  In the end,she got great lustful body . YET something missing. Yes, she could be great girlfriend and great sex partner but still can't reach SAYING she is my precious diamond.Maybe later on and may be future time being.


the best pics taken